How do I attach a diagnosis to a prescription in Ensora eRx?
Pharmacies are increaslngly asking for them, but I can't find a place to add them. There is a diagnosis dropdown, but can't find where this is populated.
Adding diagnoses to Rx in Ensora
Adding diagnoses to Rx in Ensora
Cheers,
Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA
Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA
Re: Adding diagnoses to Rx in Ensora
Hello wjstarck,wjstarck wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:34 am How do I attach a diagnosis to a prescription in Ensora eRx?
Pharmacies are increaslngly asking for them, but I can't find a place to add them. There is a diagnosis dropdown, but can't find where this is populated.
I reached out to a tech with this question and this is what they told me:
Adding a Diagnosis Code
1. Add an ICD-10 code to a Treatment Planned or Completed proc code in Open Dental. See Manual Page ICD-10 Codes. NOTE: Entering in an ICD-9 code in the ICD-10 field will not work.
2. When you launch Ensora, the diagnosis code will show in the Problems tab.
3. Then you can use the Diagnosis drop down to attach.
Thanks!
Re: Adding diagnoses to Rx in Ensora
Very cool thanks 
Cheers,
Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA
Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA