The screenshot below just serves as an example. I will try to explain it, wall of text incoming.
- * October 18, 2106: The current date.
* Day 14/26: The 14th doctor day out of 26 for the current month.
* New Patients 74/156 (144): 74 total new patients seen so far this month, 156 is the goal (6 times the 26 doctor days), 144 total New Patients scheduled so far for the entire month. The "6" is a number that I want to be able to change.
* 5.4/day: Average new patients per day so far for the month.
* Referrers: Displays a query result, like query /*20*/ for example.
* The popup is for when you double click a name from the query result above and displays a list of New Patients and their referral count, that were referred to us by the original referrer.
* The column in orange is for check boxes to keep track of when we sent a thank you, gift card etc. to the original referrer.
* Referrers with appointments today: Probably another query result. It needs to show the full name of the referrer, referral count and the appointment time. This is so we can say thank you in person.
* Patient with Birthdays: Probably another query result ordered by soonest appointment with birthday today.
* Number of New Patients... in the bottom right: More query results as of today of the month.
- Everything needs to autopopulate: query results and preset formulas
- Possibly refresh every 5 minutes
- Standalone webbased is highly preferred
This is what I got so far. Are there any offices that would benefit from this dashboard too?
I am looking forward to any input, thoughts and even interested persons that want to tackle this for compensation.