Hook Requests - FormRpProdInc

This forum is for programmers who have questions about the source code.
dporter

Hook Requests - FormRpProdInc

Post by dporter » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi,

We use OD in 5 dental offices currently. We are rolling it out to 6-7 more offices this year and have made a commitment to the platform. I need the following Hooks added for additional reporting requirements. Please validate and add as soon as possible as I'm late on a rollout. I appreciate your help.

FormRpProdInc.cs approx line 602 at the beginning of the RunDaily() method:

Code: Select all

private void RunDaily(){
            if (Plugins.HookMethod(this, "FormRpProdInc.RunDaily", PIn.Date(textDateFrom.Text), PIn.Date(textDateTo.Text)))
            {
                return;
            }

dateFrom=PIn.Date(textDateFrom.Text);
			dateTo=PIn.Date(textDateTo.Text);
Same FormRpProdInc.cs approx line 1079 at the beginning of the RunMonthly() method:

private void RunMonthly(){
            if (Plugins.HookMethod(this, "FormRpProdInc.RunMonthly", PIn.Date(textDateFrom.Text), PIn.Date(textDateTo.Text)))
            {
                return;
            }

Same FormRpProdInc.cs approx line 1661 at the beginning of the RunAnnual() method:

private void RunAnnual(){
            if (Plugins.HookMethod(this, "FormRpProdInc.RunAnnual", PIn.Date(textDateFrom.Text), PIn.Date(textDateTo.Text)))
            {
                return;
            }

allends

Re: Hook Requests - FormRpProdInc

Post by allends » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:58 am

private void RunDaily(){
			if(Plugins.HookMethod(this,"FormRpProdInc.RunDaily_Start",PIn.Date(textDateFrom.Text),PIn.Date(textDateTo.Text))) {
				return;
			}

private void RunMonthly(){
			if(Plugins.HookMethod(this,"FormRpProdInc.RunMonthly_Start",PIn.Date(textDateFrom.Text),PIn.Date(textDateTo.Text))) {
				return;
			}

private void RunAnnual(){
			if(Plugins.HookMethod(this,"FormRpProdInc.RunAnnual_Start",PIn.Date(textDateFrom.Text),PIn.Date(textDateTo.Text))) {
				return;
			}
I have backported these changes to 14.1. All the plugins have had _Start added to the names so that they can conform with our plug-in patterns better. Thanks for being an awesome customer and supporting the development of OD. :D
Allen
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

dporter

Post by dporter » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 am

Great. Thanks for your quick response. Any chance I can get these hooks back ported to 13.2? We have found Open Dental to be the best option for growing business like ours that don't want to be pigeon holed into a platform with no customization. Thanks for the good work you guys are doing for the industry.

-Damon

jsalmon

Post by jsalmon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:04 pm

Sorry, hooks and plugins only go to beta versions:
We will add hooks wherever any programmer needs them. We add them quickly and we backport them to the beta version so you can get going right away.
http://opendental.com/manual/plugins.html
The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.

Jason Salmon
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com