Need query to defend myself against United Concordia

For users or potential users.
mzrdmd

Need query to defend myself against United Concordia

Post by mzrdmd » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 am

United Concordia is auditing me, and I need a query that will tell me the following things:

1. How many UCCI patients I have.
2. How many posterior restorations I have done on those patients between 4/1/07 and 4/1/09.

When I check the queries page, I can find one that says how many UCCI patients I have, and I can find one that tells me how many posterior composites I have done, but I can NOT find one that tells me how many posterior composites I have done on the specific subset of patients that have UCCI.

They have said that I am placing more posterior restorations than my peers, so, basically, they are either accusing me of fraud or they are questioning my clinical judgment, and I want to prove them wrong. The first thing I need to do, though, is get this information out of OD so that I can begin to prepare my defense.

Thanks,

Mike
Jordan Sparks ROCKS !

mzrdmd

Re: Need query to defend myself against United Concordia

Post by mzrdmd » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:35 am

One other thing:

Is there a way that I can print ONLY the work that I did between 2 dates ? Basically, I need to print the chart, but only between the two dates.

Thanks,

Mike
Jordan Sparks ROCKS !

Debbie OD Support

Post by Debbie OD Support » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:32 am

In the Chart Module you can only print the entire chart or the procedures done on that day "today". There is no date range option. You can print a statement in a date range. That will show all of your completed treatment but not your notes from your chart.
Debbie
Open Dental Support
971-239-1150
service@opendent.com

mzrdmd

Post by mzrdmd » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:32 am

Thanks, Debbie.

Mike
Jordan Sparks ROCKS !