Production reports by clinic

For users or potential users.
Smiles

Production reports by clinic

Post by Smiles » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:36 am

Hi, I have two clinics and would like to run production reports for each clinic separately. How do I do that?

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Production reports by clinic

Post by jordansparks » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:01 am

If you have the Clinics feature turned on, you should see a clinic selection box in each report. Or, you could do it by provider if you know which providers are at each clinic.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

atd

Re: Production reports by clinic

Post by atd » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 am

Before counting on the clinic filter, make sure you run a production report and choose the "unassigned" option under clinics - you may find a lot that is not assigned to a particular clinic. We used to have the problem with writeoffs being unassigned - but it looks like that has been fixed in a recent upgrade as last month all writeoffs were assigned to each clinic. When I run the production reports going forward, now the only thing that comes up in "unassigned" is payments (insurance and patient). So if I don't care about the payments I could use the clinics filter on my reports - but only starting June 1st as the data prior to that still has many writeoffs unassigned. A database maintenance fix for this would be great. Until then, I have to select all the providers assigned to that clinic (I prefix them with a clinic code so they are grouped together). The problem is you can never "hide" a provider if you want to include their production in older reports.
We're getting close to clinic reports, but were not quite there yet (unless I just need to upgrade to version 7.1).