Page 1 of 1

Adding diagnoses to Rx in Ensora

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:34 am
by wjstarck
How do I attach a diagnosis to a prescription in Ensora eRx?

Pharmacies are increaslngly asking for them, but I can't find a place to add them. There is a diagnosis dropdown, but can't find where this is populated.

Re: Adding diagnoses to Rx in Ensora

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:58 am
by justine
wjstarck wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:34 am How do I attach a diagnosis to a prescription in Ensora eRx?

Pharmacies are increaslngly asking for them, but I can't find a place to add them. There is a diagnosis dropdown, but can't find where this is populated.
Hello wjstarck,

I reached out to a tech with this question and this is what they told me:

Adding a Diagnosis Code
1. Add an ICD-10 code to a Treatment Planned or Completed proc code in Open Dental. See Manual Page ICD-10 Codes. NOTE: Entering in an ICD-9 code in the ICD-10 field will not work.
2. When you launch Ensora, the diagnosis code will show in the Problems tab.
3. Then you can use the Diagnosis drop down to attach.


Thanks!

Re: Adding diagnoses to Rx in Ensora

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:55 pm
by wjstarck
Very cool thanks 😎