Patient appointment QR code

For users or potential users.
bpcomp

Patient appointment QR code

Post by bpcomp » Wed May 23, 2018 8:30 am

So I do not have the programming skill to make this happen, but I know all the parts exist and it could be done. My idea is that you could click on an appointment and your plugin would be able to create a QR code for that appointment which you could display on a kiosk for the patient or be able to print it out like on a little label printer. When the patient scans the QR code on their phone, they are prompted to add the calendar event to their personal calendar.

Example:

Ideally you would be able to have the QR codes printed at the bottom of walkout statement as well as display them on a screen for the patient to scan. I suppose it would be nice to be able to email or text them for when you reschedule an appointment.

pid_user

Re: Patient appointment QR code

Post by pid_user » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:25 am

bpcomp wrote:So I do not have the programming skill to make this happen, but I know all the parts exist and it could be done. My idea is that you could click on an appointment and your plugin would be able to create a QR code for that appointment which you could display on a kiosk for the patient or be able to print it out like on a little label printer. When the patient scans the QR code on their phone, they are prompted to add the calendar event to their personal calendar.

Example:

Ideally you would be able to have the QR codes printed at the bottom of walkout statement as well as display them on a screen for the patient to scan. I suppose it would be nice to be able to email or text them for when you reschedule an appointment.
saw a demo of it with plugin developer hrdsq.com

Let us know if you are able to implement this in your office and what value efficiency it brings.

hrdsq

Post by hrdsq » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:01 am

yes - we do have QR Code plugin for Patient Appointment.

Do contact us for demo and free trial

www.hrdsq.com
949-542-6773
http://www.hrdsq.com
Swiss Army Knife for Open Dental

enamelrod

Post by enamelrod » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:21 pm

hrdsq wrote:yes - we do have QR Code plugin for Patient Appointment.

Do contact us for demo and free trial

http://www.hrdsq.com
949-542-6773

:)

HRDSQ just seems to keep generqting ideas before the rest of us realize that we need it. HE showed this to me several months ago.