Pharmacy GET & POST

For requests or help with our API
beacondental

Pharmacy GET & POST

Post by beacondental » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:30 pm

Hello API Team,
Is there a way to get Pharmacy GET, PUT & POST. I tried to find it in API specification, but I could not. We would like to POST or PUT pharmacy information for patients. How can we do this?
Thanks,

justine

Re: Pharmacy GET & POST

Post by justine » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:46 pm

beacondental wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:30 pm
Hello API Team,
Is there a way to get Pharmacy GET, PUT & POST. I tried to find it in API specification, but I could not. We would like to POST or PUT pharmacy information for patients. How can we do this?
Thanks,
Good afternoon beacondental,

There is currently no way to GET, PUT, POST, or DELETE pharmacy information via the API.

To be clear, you are asking for the ability to modify pharmacy information as seen here?

https://www.opendental.com/manual241/pharmacies.html

If so, I can add this to our development list.

Thanks!

beacondental

Post by beacondental » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:51 pm

Well, I guess that is just the full list of pharmacy for the database in open dental. I was thinking how to GET and POST the pharamacy to the patient's acct so it populates on eRX.

justine

Post by justine » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:51 pm

beacondental wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:51 pm
Well, I guess that is just the full list of pharmacy for the database in open dental. I was thinking how to GET and POST the pharamacy to the patient's acct so it populates on eRX.
I think what you're asking for is the ability to interface with DoseSpot via Open Dental API. This is not possible since eRX pharmacy selection happens within the DoseSpot Patient Dashboard.