Daterange support for ProcedureLogs GET

For requests or help with our API
sendhilkumar

Daterange support for ProcedureLogs GET

Post by sendhilkumar » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:47 am

Hi API developers,
Can you add Date range support in ProcedureLogs GET (multiple)?
For example GET /procedurelogs?startDateTStamp=2020-07-30 08:00:00&endDateTStamp=2020-08-30 08:00:00

This will be useful in the scenario where we want to process the data in batches for period of six months.

Regards
Sendhil

justine

Re: Daterange support for ProcedureLogs GET

Post by justine » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:01 pm

sendhilkumar wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:47 am
Hi API developers,
Can you add Date range support in ProcedureLogs GET (multiple)?
For example GET /procedurelogs?startDateTStamp=2020-07-30 08:00:00&endDateTStamp=2020-08-30 08:00:00

This will be useful in the scenario where we want to process the data in batches for period of six months.

Regards
Sendhil
sendhikumar,

We will evaluate the feasibility of adding date range filters to the procedurelogs GET endpoint. However, it is currently possible to filter using procedurelog.DateTStamp. That, along with PatNum, AptNum, and ClinicNum, will narrow down your returned dataset substantially.

Thanks!

sendhilkumar

Post by sendhilkumar » Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:24 am

Hi

I hope procedurelog.DateTStamp will gives us the procedures from the start date to till now. Please correct me if im wrong.
What we wanted is the procedure logs between two date range

Regards
Sendhil

justine

Post by justine » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:58 am

sendhilkumar wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:24 am
Hi

I hope procedurelog.DateTStamp will gives us the procedures from the start date to till now. Please correct me if im wrong.
What we wanted is the procedure logs between two date range

Regards
Sendhil
Good morning Sendhil,

You are correct that procedurelogs OD API parameter DateTStamp will return results on and after the date supplied.

The procedurelog table DateTStamp value automatically gets updated by MySQL when a row is added or changed.

However, procedurelog.SecDateEntry is the actual date and time of entry and is automatically generated when a procedurelog is inserted into the database.

When you say, "What we wanted is the procedure logs between two date range" do you mean procedurelogs filtered by when the procedurelog was added or changed, or procedurelogs filtered by date created?

What I think you may be after is procedurelogs filtered by SecDateEntry rather than filtered by DateTStamp. If so, we can add SecDateEntry to procedurelogs and look into adding secDateStart and secDateEnd parameters. This would return all procedurelogs that were created between two dates.

Thanks!

sendhilkumar

Post by sendhilkumar » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:05 am

Hi Justine,

we want procedurelogs which was added or changed in the date range.

Regards
Sendhil

DerekR

Post by DerekR » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:39 am

Good Morning Sendhil,

We have added this enhancement to ProcedureLogs GET (multiple) to our development list. It will allow filtering procedurelogs that have been added or changed within a date range specified in the request.

Thanks!