Multiple Hook Requests

For talking about and sharing plug-ins that have been developed by outside developers.
dcrider

Multiple Hook Requests

Post by dcrider » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:29 am

I would like to request the following hooks:

Plugins.HookAddCode(this,"FormPayment.butCancel_Click_end");

Plugins.HookAddCode(this,"FormPayPlanCredits.butCancel_Click_end");

Plugins.HookAddCode(this,"FormPayPlanCredits.butOK_Click_end", _patCur, _payPlanCur, _listPayPlanEntries);

Plugins.HookAddCode(this,"FormPayPlanCredits.Load_end", _patCur, _payPlanCur, loadData);

Plugins.HookAddCode(this,"FormPaymentPlan.butOK_Click_end",PatCur,_payPlanCur,IsNew);

joes

Re: Multiple Hook Requests

Post by joes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:30 am

These hooks should get implemented today. I do have one question about the last one you requested. We currently have "Plugins.HookAddCode(this,"FormPaymentPlan.butOK_Click_end",PatCur,_payPlanCur,IsNew);" in version 20.4. Will that one work for you where it is located?

dcrider

Post by dcrider » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:34 am

My apologies. I have two versions on my computer and I must have been looking at the older version. The one that is already in 20.4 is acceptable.

joes

Post by joes » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:30 pm

No worries. I just wanted to make sure that we have a hook that works for you. The four new hooks will be available in 20.4.24 when it is released. I had to change the order of your parameters in FormPayPlanCredits.Load_end to maintain the existing hook, so it was implemented as Plugins.HookAddCode(this,"FormPayPlanCredits.Load_end",_payPlanCur,_patCur,loadData);