Build errors

This forum is for programmers who have questions about the source code.
wjstarck

Build errors

Post by wjstarck » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:44 pm

When I try to build OD I get the following:

Code: Select all

Error	61	The type or namespace name 'AnestheticRecord' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\wjs\Desktop\OD\OpenDental\Forms\FormAnestheticRecord.cs	15	11	OpenDental

Error	62	The type or namespace name 'AnestheticRecord' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\wjs\Desktop\OD\OpenDental\User Controls\ContrAnesthesia.cs	22	10	OpenDental

Error	63	The type or namespace name 'AnestheticRecord' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\wjs\Desktop\OD\OpenDental\Data Interface\AnestheticRecords.cs	12	17	OpenDental

Error	64	The type or namespace name 'AnestheticRecord' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\wjs\Desktop\OD\OpenDental\Data Interface\AnestheticRecords.cs	32	29	OpenDental

Error	65	The type or namespace name 'AnestheticRecord' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\wjs\Desktop\OD\OpenDental\Data Interface\AnestheticRecords.cs	44	29	OpenDental

Error	66	The type or namespace name 'AnestheticRecord' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)	C:\Users\wjs\Desktop\OD\OpenDental\Data Interface\AnestheticRecords.cs	76	29	OpenDental
All my references appear to be in order. Am I missing something obvious? :oops:
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Build errors

Post by jordansparks » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:43 pm

It builds for me. SVN has been giving me a wierd merge error on commit, but my updates seem to be working fine.

I'm guessing you haven't committed it yet. Remember that you need to put
using OpenDentBusiness
at the top of the file if you want to reference AnestheticRecord.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

wjstarck

Re: Build errors

Post by wjstarck » Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:19 am

Thanks. I keep getting the same error with Subversion. Everytime I try to commit something it fails, but then merges the commit when I click "Update".

I just checked out to a new folder, deleted the offending file from the repository and then updated. That seems to have done the trick.
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA