Off Topic, Help With Softdent Data

This forum is for programmers who have questions about the source code.
ajhalls

Off Topic, Help With Softdent Data

Post by ajhalls » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:44 pm

I realize this is a little off topic, but after integrating our reminder service with OpenDental, Dentrix and Eaglesoft, I thought I would tackle Softdent...

There are no integration tools available from Softdent or Faircom (the vendor that designed the database) and so, to the best of my knowledge I am left parsing the raw data files. I have a tool started: https://youtu.be/3-1CukxNWQY which lets you visualize the data, find your row lengths and offset for the starting of the file. Trouble is when I get to the appointments table, I can't figure out how they are storing their dates. I have identified some columns such as patient_id, first_name, last_name, nick_name, Phone, procedures, notes, but I am at a loss as to what the appointment_id is (if it has one) where they stored the date and confirmation status etc...

If anyone here has some knowledge of how the data was stored and how to extract it, I would be interested in contracting you for some help.
Alan
480-593-4027
Dr. Alan Halls DMD
alan@reminderdental.com
ReminderDental.com - A new way to save

junealm

Re: Off Topic, Help With Softdent Data

Post by junealm » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:36 am

You can reach out to us at bettersystem@bpktech.com. We have done ton of integrations like this.
-Rajeev