Sheets PDF Online Form developer (is someone for hire?)

This forum is for programmers who have questions about the source code.
apollonia

Sheets PDF Online Form developer (is someone for hire?)

Post by apollonia » Sat May 15, 2010 8:38 am

My practice is busy, and my coding skills are poor. We have a great many forms that patients use (some simple like Informed Consent and others more complicated like Patient Registration, Medical History, etc.)

OpenDental has new and expanding capabilities in this arena that are outside my limited skillset to properly implement.

I want to allow patients to have an online option, and also would like the ability to have in-office forms with signature capture (we have motioncomputing M5 tablets) capability. would want a SAFE way to import the results to our OD database (we import from an intermediary data repository so we don't get spammed).

would be happiest if the entire thing were web-and-or-wsdl-based, for forward compatibility.

Since there are probably thousands of practices with similar needs, it seems somebody would (commercially) offer this kind of development service, but i haven't found one.

of course (assumed) i'm willing to pay for this service. maybe somebody already does this i haven't found.

help and direction please?

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Sheets PDF Online Form developer (is someone for hire?)

Post by jordansparks » Sat May 15, 2010 10:23 am

Most of the different options are listed here.
http://www.opendental.com/manual/registrationforms.html
If you look at the bottom of that page, you will see the design services that we provide. The explanation will get better, and we will probably relocate that section and provide better links to it. But for now, that's where it is.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

apollonia

Re: Sheets PDF Online Form developer (is someone for hire?)

Post by apollonia » Sun May 16, 2010 10:15 am

jordan, thank you. i'd missed that, and believe it to be the answer to my problem (and my prayers).

i'll put together a package of forms, send them to you, and then we can talk.

appreciate this very much.