Appt Description Bug

This forum is for programmers who have questions about the source code.
drtech

Appt Description Bug

Post by drtech » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:33 pm

Just noticed a minor glitch and not sure if anyone else had noticed it.
Version 5.0.8.0

The front office scheduled a women for her recall exam and accidently put Child Prophy. She realized the mistake and deleted the Child Prophy and put adult prophy. I was reviewing the progress notes and found that Child Prophy was still showing up in green along with the rest of the recall appointment. I could not delete it from the progress notes. Had to delete the appointment and remake the appointment to get rid of the Child Prophy.

Not a very big deal at all, but seems like the Appointment Note in the progress notes is not connected well with the actual appointment on the schedule.
I am able to duplicate this by deleting a procedure from either the tx plan or directly from the prog notes. The description is removed on the book, but not in the notes as described above. In my tests, if you do open the appt again (either from the appt book or the notes) and then push OK or change the attached procs, the description is correct again. So it seems that you don't have to delete it, but doesn't accurately reflect the correct procs without doing the steps above.
David Fuchs
Dentist - Springfield, MO
Smile Dental http://www.887-smile.com