The Trouble with Tesia

For complex topics that regular users would not be interested in. For power users and database administrators.
alexei

The Trouble with Tesia

Post by alexei » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:01 am

I've been trying to get eClaims working with Tesia, but unsuccessfully so far. The claims appear to be sent from OpenDental, but there is some sort of problem with the TesiaLink software; in any case, the claims are not received by Tesia.

Some error codes are:

4/18/2008 17:06:31 Error 0xD: Type mismatch
4/18/2008 17:06:49 Error 0x183:

The Tesia folk have been helpful, but they are stumped. I was hoping someone here might have experienced this.

I don't know if it's related, but the log in TesiaLink only displays one line (the latest one), making for a pretty lousy log (ie they are replacing the log each time, instead of appending the new line onto the previous entries).

Thanks! If this works I'll be one step closer to using OD full-time.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: The Trouble with Tesia

Post by jordansparks » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:46 am

We have a large number of users using TesiaLink with no problems at all. I would suspect a firewall, a bad installation, or a bad computer. The solution to all three is to try from an alternate physical location.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

kailangyu

Post by kailangyu » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Did anyone figure this out?

My log is full of the Error 0x183 codes.

Did talk earlier with Nathan earlier today ... but problem appears to be unresolved.

We didn't check the log file - but now that I have stumbled upon this thread - I see I have the same errors that others have had...

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:18 am

What specific version are you using?
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

alexei

Post by alexei » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:46 am

I'm on 5.8.5 OD. I've actually gotten it to work by making a brand new account on one computer (wouldn't work on the other) and using it there. I can only assume that TesiaLink is somehow incompatible with some software or setting on my usual account.