NewCropRx failing to send eRx

For complex topics that regular users would not be interested in. For power users and database administrators.
wjstarck

NewCropRx failing to send eRx

Post by wjstarck » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:13 am

This problem is happening with annoying increased frequency over the last month or so after entering my login credentials for eRx

Code: Select all

Code not found. Received:error=invalid_request&error_description=INVALID+CREDENTIAL&state=SN%3A0%%3Aeab94767-cce1-41ab-bf04-51c5cd8e404a

eRx cannot be sent for a time then the problem will disappear. Can you pass this on to the NewCropRx people so they can in to look into it? It's beginning to make their software undependable and unusable.

OD Version is 17.3.15

Thanks
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA

wjstarck

Re: NewCropRx failing to send eRx

Post by wjstarck » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:21 am

FYI, if I go into the admin section in NewCropRx and try to log in to ECPS I get

"You have exceeded the maximum allowed authentication attempts. Your profile will be locked for some period of time. Please try again later."
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA

cmcgehee

Post by cmcgehee » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:30 pm

I think it would be more beneficial for you to contact NewCrop directly. If we were to call them, we wouldn't be able to do any troubleshooting on your behalf since we don't have your NewCrop credentials.
Chris McGehee
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

nathansparks

Post by nathansparks » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:01 pm

NO, do NOT call them directly, Chris is incorrect, we are not supposed to have anyone call them, we will call them.