Canadian Eclaim error 1013

For complex topics that regular users would not be interested in. For power users and database administrators.
tdong

Canadian Eclaim error 1013

Post by tdong » Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 am

Problem solve need to enter SiteID in OfficeID of the provider

Hello Dr Sparks

I follow the instruction however I still get the error 1013

-create new user with admin right on the server, login with the new user id pass
-Install Itrans certificate on the goitrans.com
-install the iCA into F:\iCA (instead of C since I share that path)
-put the new user log into the iCAService
-change the server path the \\Server\iCA

Am I doing something wrong in the step ? I got it works before when I install in the C:\iCA then I reinstall to the F:\iCA and thing start to go wrong

Thanks
Last edited by tdong on Thu May 31, 2012 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

grahamde

Re: Canadian Eclaim error 1013

Post by grahamde » Thu May 31, 2012 3:51 pm

If the setup works correctly when you use C:\iCA for the installation path, then I see two possibilities that could be causing this issue. First, when installing iCA, at the end of the installation, a text file will show up and you must be sure to change the "iCADirectory" and "CCDDirectory" values within that file and save the file before closing it. Second, a permission issue on the F:\iCA folder could be causing the problem. One step that is missing in the instructions on our website is that you should add full control for the everyone user for both the permissions and security on the F:\iCA folder. Perhaps this is why installing on the F drive has not worked for you.
Derek
Open Dental Software

tdong

Post by tdong » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:13 am

thanks Grahamde

the permissions are correct just missing the Office ID for the provider. It works great now

grahamde

Post by grahamde » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:27 am

tdong,

Thank you for the update. I was under the impression that the problem only existed when iCA was installed on the F drive, and it seems that the issue would happen when installed anywhere if the office ID was incorrect. A resource that can be used for ITRANS errors in the future is available on the ITRANS website http://goitrans.com/itrans_support/itra ... _codes.htm. The resolution for the Office ID being incorrect is listed there as a potential fix for the 1013 error as well. If this link does not work in the future, go to www.goitrans.com and click the support button at the top and then click the Error Code Information option. Then you can click on the error number you are having trouble with and possible resolutions to the issue are listed there.
Derek
Open Dental Software