Claim Form default missing

For complex topics that regular users would not be interested in. For power users and database administrators.
tdong

Claim Form default missing

Post by tdong » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:21 am

I reassign claim form and delete and only use the default one for Canada. however whenever new patient is added the default claim form is not there but it is there I get error code missing claim form. Running the database maintenance fix it but it still give me the same error for new patient. any idea ?

thanks

tdong

Re: Claim Form default missing

Post by tdong » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:03 am

I found out the problem. The default one is always set to hidden even if I change it to not hidden. Basically I do a copy and set that one to default instead

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:39 am

Sorry, I don't understand your description of the problem. What does "I reassign claim form" mean? What does "only use the default one for Canada" mean? Your entire message is cryptic to me.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

tdong

Post by tdong » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 am

I don't know what my wife staff did usually I only have two Claim form in the Claim Forms
Canadian (default)
ADA2006

then suddenly my wife call me to check because she can't print. I see more than one canadian claim forms. therefore I reassign all the claim form from the left to the Canadian (default) and delete the rest. I am pretty sure I uncheck the hidden button but it keep indicate as hidden when it is hidden as default new patient with new insurance doesn't have a claim form assign to it and the reception didn't even bother to choose when she add new patient.

Now I do a copy of the Canadian (default) and use that as default and run database maintenance and everything works fine now.