Lost Claim Backgrounds, printing error 5.1.29

For complex topics that regular users would not be interested in. For power users and database administrators.
ejanson

Lost Claim Backgrounds, printing error 5.1.29

Post by ejanson » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:03 pm

I just built version 5.1.29 and upgraded from 4.3. The new version is still set to use the default printer (Windows XPspII). Unfortunately, my insurance claims now print without the background image and nothing prints when I try to print a statement. Other printing commands such as deposit receipts print OK. I've tried re-installing on several computers, but same error repeats itself. I will try to re-build again in the near future unless someone has an obvious solution for me. Thanks!... Ethan

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:33 pm

Well, the statement printing issue might be because you are using the debug build instead of the release build. As for the claimform, I don't think anything changed there. Which claimform?
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

ejanson

Post by ejanson » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:58 am

Thanks Jordan! I did use the debug version this time by mistake. The Release version solved my statement printing issue. I believe that when I converted my database, it changed my patient claims to the 2006 form. I 'reassigned' the 2002 form to my patients and the background image is back. :D

Ethan

Mitch

Post by Mitch » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:40 pm

I lost my insurance claims background also. When I try to print out
the claims, all I get is the data. Could you tell me how to reassign my patients to the "2002 claims"

Thanks a lot

Mitch

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:02 pm

You can reassign them in bulk in Setup | ClaimForms. But are you compiling, or are you using the version you purchased from us? The purchased version does include the claimform background. If you don't see it, you should call us.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

Mitch

Post by Mitch » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:30 pm

I am using the version I purchased from you. I had the claim form background just recently I don't know what happened.

Thanks