Questions about Tesia

For users or potential users.
brentwood

Questions about Tesia

Post by brentwood » Wed May 14, 2008 5:40 pm

I am thinking about going with Tesia for eclaims. I have computers in the ops and one computer at the front desk. One of the computers in the ops is the server, which can be accessed through logmein. I have a laptop that can hook up to the office network to access open dental.

I am planning to file claims using my laptop at the office since I don't want to use the computers in the ops to do that. The computer at the front desk is used by receptionist. So I have to install Tsialink on the laptop.

I also want to do that from home if needed. Can I also install Tsialink at my server such that I can access it through logmein?

I learned from the manual page that there is an OUT folder for upload and an IN folder for the responses from Tesia. What problems will I have that I have some calims in the IN/OUT folders of the laptop while some of them are in the server?

Is it a feasible configuration? Thanks.

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: Questions about Tesia

Post by jordansparks » Wed May 14, 2008 10:06 pm

It will work fine. The IN and OUT folders are only used very momentarily. Files are quickly picked up and processed by either TesiaLink or OD. So the folders are much less important as permanent archives than they used to be. The data is now archived in the database instead.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com