Reports & Security

For users or potential users.
beriberi

Reports & Security

Post by beriberi » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Is there a way to limit the type of reports a staff/user can access? Right now, it seems the security option for "Reports" is either all or none. I want the staff to be able to see today's report, but what happened 1 year ago or the office's entire financial history is none of their business; so how can I control this?

DavidWolf

Re: Reports & Security

Post by DavidWolf » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:57 am

Good question,

I would also like my assistants to be able to make new deposit slips but not have access to the older ones.
Would be nice if you could setup security for deposit slips similar to editing procedures and payments. eg Only able to see deposits from this week or the past few days.

LSOrtho

Post by LSOrtho » Thu May 01, 2008 11:09 am

If there a way to have front desk access "routing slips" without going to "REPORTS"? Same reason, she needs daily access to print routing slips, but certainly not to all the other "REPORTS". Restriction to reports, but access to printing routing slips, is my question.
Thanks.

opensource

Post by opensource » Sun May 04, 2008 9:53 am

Yupe, It would be great if the reports could be grouped based on the usertype and given access based on that. Appreciate the security mechanism is extended to custom reports too.

Cheers,

Opensource