an implant case list

For users or potential users.
dand

an implant case list

Post by dand » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:46 am

I do not place my own implants, but do the prosthetic work.

Often times the cases get lost in the system. Something like this: I send them to OS for consultation. I receive letter with rec and date of sched surgery, I get another letter telling of surgery complete and a healing period before they uncover, then I rec letter telling me of uncover date, then I schedule appt for impress, then cement appt. It would be nice to have a spread sheet listing my implant cases and at what stage and date they are at. It would be a rather simple spread sheet that I could do with my openoffice software, but it would be better if the list was in OpenDental. Could we not put a "list" like this in the "list" list. (Say that three times! :D)
Implants are a fantastic improvement to our dental care options, but have the frustrating components of healing time and scheduling appts. Hopefully this would help in regard to this.

DanDouglas

jordansparks
Site Admin

Re: an implant case list

Post by jordansparks » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:02 am

Simply create them as planned appointments. Create an unscheduled status called "Implants". Assign the planned appointments this status. View and print them from the planned appointment tracker.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com