Bring back Yearly Calendar- Feature Request

For users or potential users.
Nate

Bring back Yearly Calendar- Feature Request

Post by Nate » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:07 pm

Feature Request 14611 was added in January, but it looks like it still has not been approved. What is the estimated time to approve a feature request? If its not approved does that signify it will not be considered? It was basically a request to bring back the yearly view of the calendar which was a traditional feature that was already incorporated. Now to look back a few years back you have to click through every month. It shouldn't be difficult to bring it back since it had been implemented for so long. Is there a reason it was removed? I did not create the feature request but as soon as I wanted to go back a couple years on the schedule I found out the yearly calendar was removed and I voted for the feature to be brought back.
Thanks,
Nathan

jmazzie

Re: Bring back Yearly Calendar- Feature Request

Post by jmazzie » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:21 am

Feature requests in OD seem to take a while depending on their priority. I have a number of them open that only date back to 10/2020 that have no status change but some that have been implemented already.

It looks like you already have a number of votes on it. I'd recommend posting in some of the OD facebook groups asking other offices to vote on your feature request that way it moves up the priority
Jeff