Pano due date

For users or potential users.
Nate

Pano due date

Post by Nate » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:11 pm

I have updated to 5.6 and thought there was a feature to allow a quick glimpse somewhere in the chart to determine when patient is eligable for their next Pano or FMX. Was that feature included and if so where would I find it?

Thanks

drtech

Re: Pano due date

Post by drtech » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:37 pm

it is not visible anywhere, only calculated when you create a recall appointment, but that would be nice to see it at a glance
David Fuchs
Dentist - Springfield, MO
Smile Dental http://www.887-smile.com

Nate

Post by Nate » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:07 am

When you say 'it is calculated when you create a recall appt' what exactly does that mean? Is there a way to know when a patient is eligible for there next FMX or Pano? Is there a better way then what we do now which is: look to find out there frequency for FMX/Pano (maybe 5yrs) then see when we took the last FMX/Pano, then add the 5yrs and that is when we can either take a new Pano or FMX and be covered by insurance. It would be great to simply glance at something like we do for recall due date and see the Pano/FMX and even BW due date.

savvy

Post by savvy » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:48 pm

I agree!!!!

Cheers!!!!!
Candy is dandy, but sex won't rot your teeth.

Cheers!!!
Go Bears!!!!!
Savvy

Shoagland

Post by Shoagland » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:30 am

I agree with Nate, it would be great to have a spot on chart as to the last date BWX, Pan, & FMX were taken. Softdent had this so I'm probably used to looking for it that way. SH.