Lost Registration Key

For users or potential users.
LaurelL

Lost Registration Key

Post by LaurelL » Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:21 pm

Hi,
I'm an RDHAP and I've been using OD for around 13+ years. I had support for the first 4 or 5 years. I am only mobile and treat residents of SNF's part time on the side. As you can imagine, it's been very very slow the last 12 months.

Anyway, I had OD on one main computer, used it only for billing and records after I came home from working at the facilities. Well, my computer was deleting things and I wasn't aware. Lost a lot of documents. The documents were also lost on the backups since I was backing up and losing things (unknowingly) as I went. Well, a facility wants me to come in and my computer crashed totally last week. I took it to a repair shop, but it's so old, it's not clear if anything can be done with it. I thought I would try and load OD on my laptop to at least get it up and running. I'm having trouble because I can't figure out what the registration number is since first, I can't access it on the original computer, and second when I try to find it in the backup files I can't read it. If I ever saved the original email with the key, I've lost it long ago.

I am not making enough to go back on support. I'm at a crossroads. If I can't figure this out, I may be forced to give up seeing the patients at all. I love helping these people, but at this point, I can't afford to pay for the privilege. I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

Cheers,
Laurel

allends

Re: Lost Registration Key

Post by allends » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:36 pm

Laurel,
If you give our support team a call at 503-363-5432, we would be happy to assist you with getting your original registration key.
Allen
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

LaurelL

Re: Lost Registration Key

Post by LaurelL » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:13 pm

Thank you! 😊