unique invoice number

For users or potential users.
zubarsplit

unique invoice number

Post by zubarsplit » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:43 am

Hello everyone!

hello does someone know how to get an invoice number in opendental.
In the current version, the program for statements and invoice assigns the same number.
I have my practice in Croatia, where every invoice needs a unique invoice number.
I can't believe that the numbers are not assigned separately. Why does a statement get a number that is also assigned to invoice numbers.
Does anyone use opendental outside of America?

thank you for answer

joes

Re: unique invoice number

Post by joes » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:32 pm

All invoices have a unique number, and won't have the same number as a statement or any other invoice. Are you wanting the invoices to be numbered separately from the statements so that all invoice numbers are in sequential order? Currently, this cannot be done, but feature request number 10915 may address the problem you are having. You can vote on this feature request, and that would improve the chances of it getting implemented. To vote for this feature, click the Help menu, then click Request Features. On the Feature Request window, you can search for the feature request by it's number, 10915. Once you have found the feature, double click it, and apply votes on the Edit Request window. See our manual for more details on feature requests, https://www.opendental.com/manual/featurerequests.html.
Joe Sullivan
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

zubarsplit

Re: unique invoice number

Post by zubarsplit » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:04 am

joes wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:32 pm
Are you wanting the invoices to be numbered separately from the statements so that all invoice numbers are in sequential order? Currently, this cannot be done, but feature request number 10915 may address the problem you are having.
that's exactly what I need, a separate invoice number
many thanks
I'll check the feature request