Attachments with Claim Connect, Debating on switching to Emdeon or Tesia

For users or potential users.
Fjstillings

Attachments with Claim Connect, Debating on switching to Emdeon or Tesia

Post by Fjstillings » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:43 am

Anyone else having issues with Claim Connect's attachment service? We were using them for claims and NEA for attachments, then Claim Connect started their own attachment service but our carriers in Idaho will not accept attachments from them so I end up still paying NEA but I have to manually enter all of the info for the claim now. It sounds like out local carriers only accept attachments with NEA, Emdeon, Tesia. Just trying to figure out an easier way to get everything under one service.

dqadri

Re: Attachments with Claim Connect, Debating on switching to Emdeon or Tesia

Post by dqadri » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:05 am

I was wary of switching to ClaimsConnect's attachment service because NEA has been in this industry space for so long. There's no reason you can't just keep NEA for all of your attachments. I've found their web interface to work better than their clunky Windows program.

The sales reps at Dental Xchange will tell you that everyone will take their attachments, but the smaller local insurances may have issues. They should have other ways (i.e. e-mail or a website) that will allow you to manually do attachments. It would be really awesome if you could sync the patient information from NEA into another attachment service, because we do have a lot of info in there already.
--
Danish Qadri, DMD

Lake Family Dentistry
296 Lake Ave
Colonia, NJ 07067