Charting Slider, setting original existing condition dates

For users or potential users.
Iron-Man

Charting Slider, setting original existing condition dates

Post by Iron-Man » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:16 pm

I am using OD version 19.1. This is a compiled version.
Moving Lytec Dental old record to OD as a test case, ie recreating paper record in OD.
I have checked the forums and cannot find anything addressing this issue,(entering date of existing conditions).

The chart slider scrolls through dates showing conditions of teeth at set date. For example, a patient has prior conditions (fillings) that were noted 1 Sept 2019. The current date is 10/15/2019. When I try to enter 01/01/2019, the graphics will only change if the slider is moved to the current date. In other words, there does not appear to be a way to chart existing conditions with proper date, so that the slider when moved form left to right updates the chart to show conditions per the selected date.
I would like to know if I am missing something in set-up etc or if I need to modify the software to allow setting existing condition per their original date.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks,

Iron-Man

nathansparks

Re: Charting Slider, setting original existing condition dat

Post by nathansparks » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:40 am

This is not an issue unless you are manually entering paper charting from previous times. If a customer ever calls in about this we might change it, we have not had a call about this before but you make a good point. It was designed this way on purpose, to show EO and EC on the date they were entered, but it could be better another way.

Iron-Man

Re: Charting Slider, setting original existing condition dat

Post by Iron-Man » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Nathan, Sorry it took so long.

Thanks for the reply.