eRx provider identification lost after switching on CLINICS

For users or potential users.
ForrestGumpDDS

eRx provider identification lost after switching on CLINICS

Post by ForrestGumpDDS » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:34 pm

Switched on "Clinics" and now not being able to electronically sign eRx as I used to.
Possibly related to the fact I moved my patients from "headquarters" to "clinic1". Manually re-assigning the pt. to "unassigned" clinic option does not help.
eRx interface allows me to select patient, medications and send them for electronic transmission window.
But when transmitting the prescription, I am getting a message "Provider {Name} is not registered at '{Clinic name}' for the SureScripts network. Scripts will be faxed. "
Trying to follow Identity proofing process and not even able to find where to login to Verizon Universal Identity portal. https://opendental.com/manual/legacyerxenable.html
The app I was using for surescripts was switched from Verizon to Authy quite a long time ago.
I do have some time left with legacy eRx which is paid for, maybe later will consider switching to Dosespot, for now want to re-enable what used to be working.
How do I do it?
Thank you

ForrestGumpDDS

Re: eRx provider identification lost after switching on CLIN

Post by ForrestGumpDDS » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Update. It looks like the solution is clicking on your name in the upper left corner, then selecting a clinic and then going to the admin tab. There's a link at the very bottom of the admin activity links, saying "registration", so you check registration status and it was showing some short non-informative message. You click on the "register provider", confirm "Registration successfull" message and go to the link on the upper left again and repeat the process with each of the clinics.
Looks like it worked for me.
I will check if it did anything for eRx within mobile portal, but doubt it.