Request - Add "Pat Resp" to INS payment window & Edit Claim

For users or potential users.
kezian

Request - Add "Pat Resp" to INS payment window & Edit Claim

Post by kezian » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:55 pm

I'd love to see the Pat Portion figure when we enter the ins payment on the enter Ins Payment screen or the edit claim window, imagine if the Pat Resp could be changed and have the difference be added to the write off column .
Example after entering the insurance payment you see that the pat resp is $104.25 and you are able to change it to $100.00 and make the Writ Off column increase by $4.25. - this would make EOB entry so much easier !

Here is Request #177 - Wondering if other user could benefit from this type of addition ?
Jordan – How do you feel about this ?? I know you commented back in 2008

Office mangers all across the country who enter large EOB check would love this feature.

Thanks

AK

This is the original feature request:
[quote][/quote]My office manager and anyone who daily enters EOB would love to see a column listing the totals of the "Fee billed, Dedect, Ins Est, Ins Pay, Writeoff" columns. It could be called "Pt Amt" or "Pt Pay" or "Amt posting to account" which would be the result from "Fee Billed - Insurance Pay - Writeoff" and displayed at the end of the totals line.

The Reason:
Rarely if ever are Writeoffs Amts clearly displayed on an EOB (They only show what you billed and what you are allowed to bill), but PT portion is always listed clearly on every EOB. If a number was added she could easy see the result of the "Edit claim" to the patient’s bill. It would just be a quick way to mentally see she entered everything correct and wrote off enough but not too much. [/i]

speeples

Re: Request - Add "Pat Resp" to INS payment window & Edit Claim

Post by speeples » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:05 pm

This would be great. I just always type the pt portion in the remarks box "pt pays $x.xx"