Claims + Attachements -dentalXchange

For users or potential users.
rajg

Claims + Attachements -dentalXchange

Post by rajg » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:14 pm

We are having problems with DentalXchnage when claims are sent with attachments. Insurance companies say that they do not receive the attachments. DentalXchange says that they were sent.

In addition, the narrative section of the OD (Claim note) used to be printed on remarks section of the paper ADA claim form. This is not propagating to the electronic claim.

Has anybody experienced this? With poor support we are thinking of moving to EDS. Any feedback on their support?

Crowndental

Re: Claims + Attachements -dentalXchange

Post by Crowndental » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:37 pm

I don’t have much to say on EDS because we don’t use them but we have had similar issues with Dental Exchange as well they say they will have a supervisor look at it and it will take 1-2 business weeks...(are you serious) and then they rarely reach back out to us and we just have to send things by mail on our end or fax something directly to insurance company.
If any one has similar experiences and what you switched to please let me know.

sammyp42

Re: Claims + Attachements -dentalXchange

Post by sammyp42 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:14 am

We just started with EDS yesterday and so far, we really like it! The interfaces are very clean and easy to use. However, they do not handle attachments. They pointed us to NEA FastAttach and provided a discount code too. I'm not sure if we need the attachment service, but considering it's their bread and butter, I'm sure NEA is fairly reliable.