Scheduled production report

For users or potential users.
mikebarrdds

Scheduled production report

Post by mikebarrdds » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:05 pm

I've searched everywhere, and I cannot find this specific topic covered (surprising).

How can I run a report for a range of dates (in the future) that will give me a total scheduled production ($)?

Thanks!

JoeMontano

Re: Scheduled production report

Post by JoeMontano » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Hello,

I'm assuming you went through our query example page too? http://opendentalsoft.com:1942/ODQueryL ... yList.aspx

If not would 451 work for you?
Joe Montaño
Software Engineer
Open Dental Software
Joe@OpenDental.com

mikebarrdds

Post by mikebarrdds » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:17 pm

I did TRY to search for one. But, the search function only allows selection of categories rather than search for specific terms. So, it ends up giving dozens and dozens or even hundreds of results. I guess I don't have the patience / time to sort through that many results. I wish we could refine the searches in the query library.

But, I'll give that one a try. Thanks!

Mike

mikebarrdds

Post by mikebarrdds » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:24 pm

OK... tried it. Almost what I need. It would be nice to have a total. This report just lists each patient with production for that patient. My real purpose was to be able to look at a total scheduled production for a period.

mikebarrdds

Post by mikebarrdds » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:41 pm

OK... #452 gives the total, but without the individual patients. But, that's pretty much what I was looking for.

Thanks!

JoeMontano

Post by JoeMontano » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:40 am

Navigating that page can be tough, I recommend using the CTRL+F (find) functionality to look for keywords like "Scheduled production" moving forward.
If you'd like any modifications to any query you find feel free to fill out the following form: http://opendentalsoft.com:1942/ODQueryR ... tForm.aspx
Our query team will identify an existing query that will either directly match what your looking based on your answers to the mentioned form, or they will work with you on making one from scratch if you wish.
Joe Montaño
Software Engineer
Open Dental Software
Joe@OpenDental.com