Thank you OD staff

For users or potential users.
wjstarck

Thank you OD staff

Post by wjstarck » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Dear OD staff-

Thank you for your recent update to eRx. The switch to Authy from Verizon has made everything seamless and reduced the pain level by at least 50% :lol:

To OD users: you should all check out eRx. It's really fantastic and will streamline your workflow considerably.
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA

bpcomp

Re: Thank you OD staff

Post by bpcomp » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:13 am

We don't write a lot of scripts in out office, maybe 1 or 2 a week. Can you please explain what makes eRx so helpful for your office?

wjstarck

Re: Thank you OD staff

Post by wjstarck » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:57 am

bpcomp wrote:We don't write a lot of scripts in out office, maybe 1 or 2 a week. Can you please explain what makes eRx so helpful for your office?

Well, I write a LOT, between 10-12 patients/day, so it’s a real time saver. Also, I can refill schedule II Rx from anywhere, with my laptop and and internet connection. Extremely useful, as I am a traveling OS. If you’re only writing a couple a day, it won’t make a significant impact. In Texas, we have to obtain Schedule II pads from the state which is a real headache, especially since you are required by law to keep strict control of those pads. God forbid one turns up missing :o
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA