Potential bug? Ver. 17.3.31

For users or potential users.
ForrestGumpDDS

Potential bug? Ver. 17.3.31

Post by ForrestGumpDDS » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:14 pm

I noticed that after upgrading, the payments are split in the daily payments report while the patient made one payment. I assume, it has something to do with the procedures getting automatically allocated to the payments. Or if the patient intentionally overpaid.

So, if this is an intended behavior, what would be my logic to assign the procedures to a particular payment? Will I be able to switch this feature off anywhere?

Another thing I noticed, the login window looses the mouse focus upon OD start. In the past, I started OD, and input the password into the window (since my account is on top of everyone in the office). Now, I have to start the OD and then click on the login window, only then input the password. Not a big deal, just letting you know.

jsalmon

Re: Potential bug? Ver. 17.3.31

Post by jsalmon » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:48 pm

I'm not positive on the payment question but the login window is definitely a bug IMO. Regardless, I'll create a ticket for both of these issues and get back to you.
The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.

Jason Salmon
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

Tom Zaccaria

Re: Potential bug? Ver. 17.3.31

Post by Tom Zaccaria » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:52 am

Yes the Mouse focus on startup is very annoying.

drtmz