List of patients for Diagnosed Procedure Codes

For users or potential users.
casadental

List of patients for Diagnosed Procedure Codes

Post by casadental » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Does anyone know of a query, or option in the reports that will allow me to see a list of patients diagnosed for a certain procedure?

For example, I would like to follow up with all the patients whom I've diagnosed for D8090.

Thanks!

Arna

Re: List of patients for Diagnosed Procedure Codes

Post by Arna » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:51 pm

You can use the built in Treatment Finder to find patients that have a specified Procedure Code on their Treatment Plan.
The one limitation of this report is the inability to run all subscribers of a plan, regardless of plan effective month. Most plans default to start on a calendar year, but for those that don't, you'll need to run the report again for each month to catch any plans that aren't Jan - Jan.

There's probably a query that works.

And I just had a great idea for a feature request :)
Entropy isn't what it used to be...

Arna Meyer

dds1200

Post by dds1200 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:18 am

Thanks for the reply - I like that but Im also trying to send marketing material to anyone Ive treated with a removable prosthesis, just cant find a way to pull that report.

cmcgehee

Post by cmcgehee » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:34 pm

dds1200 wrote:Thanks for the reply - I like that but Im also trying to send marketing material to anyone Ive treated with a removable prosthesis, just cant find a way to pull that report.
If you're simply looking for a list of patients that have had a certain procedure completed, you can use the built-in Procedures report and limit it to the code you're interested in.
Chris McGehee
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com