How to make chart view fullscreen?

For users or potential users.
OliverDDS

How to make chart view fullscreen?

Post by OliverDDS » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:01 pm

I was wondering how to make the chart view / page fullscreen. It is not fitting the desktop. Thank you in advance. :D

jsalmon

Re: How to make chart view fullscreen?

Post by jsalmon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:14 pm

The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.

Jason Salmon
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

Arna

Post by Arna » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Jason, I think doc is asking if when expanding the screen, everything will show.

Is your screen resolution turned down? Is something missing, or is there a lot of dead space?

Increasing the screen resolution will make it so you can view a lot more. If you've got dead space, that's by design.
Entropy isn't what it used to be...

Arna Meyer

OliverDDS

Post by OliverDDS » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Arna wrote:Jason, I think doc is asking if when expanding the screen, everything will show.

Is your screen resolution turned down? Is something missing, or is there a lot of dead space?

Increasing the screen resolution will make it so you can view a lot more. If you've got dead space, that's by design.
Update: We know how to enlarge the tooth chart but there is a lot of dead space on the screen. We were wondering if we could make the whole chart bigger to see easier
Arna wrote:Jason, I think doc is asking if when expanding the screen, everything will show.

cmcgehee

Post by cmcgehee » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:05 pm

There are a couple existing feature requests to have the ability to resize items in the chart module. These are 3385 and 4210. You can add some of your feature request votes to these ones.
Chris McGehee
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com