Patient not showing up in recall list

For users or potential users.
azzedine

Patient not showing up in recall list

Post by azzedine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 am

Hi,

I'm running OD for a while and recently realized that some patient do not show up in the recall list.

I double checked on the patient file they are set for Prophy 6m but somehow don't appear in the recall list :/

Did that ever happen to you ? Any way I can fix it. It's really problematic for us.

Thanks,
Azzedine

kirkland

Re: Patient not showing up in recall list

Post by kirkland » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:05 pm

If pt does not have any record when previous prophy was done, there is no due date set because no reference date.
Try to remove the date and leave blank and refresh the results.
For example, From 2014/1/1 to To 2016/11/2 ==> From __ To __
Mint Kids Dentistry

azzedine

Post by azzedine » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:12 pm

kirkland wrote:If pt does not have any record when previous prophy was done, there is no due date set because no reference date.
Try to remove the date and leave blank and refresh the results.
For example, From 2014/1/1 to To 2016/11/2 ==> From __ To __
I'll double check but I'm pretty sure they also didn't appear even after they had a prophy done. I tried longer period of time but not the From __ To __ so I'll check if they appear now.

Thanks !

jsalmon

Post by jsalmon » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:50 pm

There are a plethora of things that can keep users from showing up in your list (e.g. they have already had X recall reminders sent to them). Feel free to call in and we can help you figure out why a certain patient isn't showing up. I would recommend getting familiar with your current recall settings first.
http://www.opendental.com/manual/recallsetup.html
The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.

Jason Salmon
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com