User manual

For users or potential users.
jonesrdh

User manual

Post by jonesrdh » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:51 am

Something has changed in our user manual.
We used to click "Help-online help - contents" and would be taken to a very useful user friendly website with screen shots of various OD views. I was able to problem solve and learn tons by diving into that. Now it takes me to a plain screen of words only and lists. I have no idea how to get to what I am looking for because sometimes it was just called something I wouldn't have thought of and using the picture would take me to the instructions.

Currently when I click on an appointment and it brings up the screen to add or change the appointment there is a long list of procedures. We'd like to edit this list but I can't remember how. It's not the same list as "set up - chart- procedure buttons" so I don't know how to get to it. Any help? Any idea why the user manual changed?
Thanks

Arna

Re: User manual

Post by Arna » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:09 am

These are appointment procedure quick adds. To edit them, go to Setup > Definitions > Appt Proc Quick Adds. http://opendental.com/manual/definitionguidelines.html
We're in the process of updating our web manual and have passed your feedback on to our technical writers.
Entropy isn't what it used to be...

Arna Meyer