Treatment Plan Module

For users or potential users.
jclaydds

Treatment Plan Module

Post by jclaydds » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:10 pm

I just updated to the Beta Version. On Version 15.4.10. I sure do like the changes you have made in the Treatment Plan Module. One request....most of us don't have ADA codes committed to memory. When you want to create a new Treatment Plan, you are presented with a list of "Available Procedures" to select from. Unfortunately, you only have tooth numbers and ADA Codes. I sure would like to see some short descriptions included as well. You have a column for descriptions but it is blank. Can you take a look at this and see if can be addressed.

P.S. I was pleasantly surprised to find that planned appointments are now automatically deleted when the appointment that is linked to that planned appointment is set complete. Thank You!!!....Thank You!!! I have deleted about a zillion planned appointments in the last few years that I have been using Open Dental. This will be a welcome improvement.

cmcgehee

Re: Treatment Plan Module

Post by cmcgehee » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:24 pm

The Description column in the new Treatment Plan window, uses the Layman's Term for the procedure code. If a procedure code does not have a description entered for the Layman's Term, then this window will leave the description blank.
Chris McGehee
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

cmcgehee

Re: Treatment Plan Module

Post by cmcgehee » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:27 pm

We implemented a fix so that if a procedure code does not have a Layman's Term, it will use the code's description. This fix will be released in 15.4.11. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Chris McGehee
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com