OD for an ENDO office

For users or potential users.
pejkh

OD for an ENDO office

Post by pejkh » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Is there any module that could convert OD to and endo software? I really like OD's interface and would love to change my current software over. One thing that I can't find any info on is how it could possibly auto generate referral reports that will include the teeth pre and post op pictures. In my current software the letter is auto generated in MS-words with x-rays from the database. .The final report is then saved in the endo software with capability of emailing or printing it. Thanks in advance.

Jorgebon

Re: OD for an ENDO office

Post by Jorgebon » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:58 pm

If your imaging software can mount the before and after radiographs, just copy and paste or export the mounted images to a folder in the images module. You can set up a sheet that you can use as your referral report that includes the mounted images.

This is a referral slip I use in my office. A referral report with two mounted images would be similar.

Last edited by Jorgebon on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jorge Bonilla DMD
Open Dental user since May 2005

KevinRossen

Re: OD for an ENDO office

Post by KevinRossen » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Jorgebon wrote:If your imaging software can mount the before and after radiographs, just copy and paste or export the mount to a folder in the images module. You can set up a sheet that you can use as your referral report that includes the mounted images.

This is a referral slip I use in my office. A referral report with two mounted images would be similar.

I like what you've done Jorge! We use Kodak Digital Imaging, so I'm not sure about the mount option, and I didn't know you could use the images in sheets. Time to go check out the online manual.
Kevin Rossen
Office Manager, Rossen Dental
Founder, DivergentDental.com