Anesthesia Module

For users or potential users.
levondds

Anesthesia Module

Post by levondds » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:30 am

First of all thanks, excellent software, clearly a lot of hard work went into creating it.
I downloaded the trial and like it so far. I noticed the Anesthesia module was not present. I tried to activate it from setup>modules>chart It's no there.
So it was either removed completely or not available in the trial. Can you comment on this?
Reading the forums i noted there is an addon to bigIdea software for trasmission of the stats directly into OD. However, that site appears to be abandoned.
So my question is there an Anesthesia module in OD in the current version?
Thanks

Arna

Re: Anesthesia Module

Post by Arna » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:58 am

http://opendental.com/manual/anesthesia.html
"A complete Anesthesia system for Open Dental is available from Big Idea Software, LLC. The program, which is compatible with Open Dental versions 7.2 and newer, offers electronic anesthetic records for both IV and GA cases, and an inventory system for keeping track of scheduled anesthetic medications. A trial version may be downloaded from Big Idea’s website at www.bigideasoft.com.
Entropy isn't what it used to be...

Arna Meyer

levondds

Post by levondds » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:54 pm

I have checked that link it the site I mentioned earlier. It appears to provide functionality with direct connection to software. However, the site looks like it is abandoned.
There is no place to download the trial software. Where can I get ftp credentials to try the module?
Correct me if I am wrong: There was an anesthesia module attached to OD in the prior editions, perhaps it did not have all the functionality of the BigIdea software.
Does anyone else have any ideas how I can try this software or obtain the original module that was written for OD.
Thank you in advance

wjstarck

Post by wjstarck » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:38 pm

I can provide you a link tomorrow to download and try the module. Check your PM.

What version of Open Dental are you currently using?
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA

rambochambo

Post by rambochambo » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:50 am

I would like to try it as well. Were on OD 14.1.15.0. I have a criticare ingenuity monitor. Thanks.

BrandonChambless@mac.com

enamelrod

Post by enamelrod » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 pm

add me to the list of people looking at the site with no luck... send a link please

wjstarck

Post by wjstarck » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Go here:http://www.bigideasoft.com/downloads

Sorry about that. SquareSpace has been giving me fits moving my site to the newest version. When you are on the shopping cart page, enter your name and address. There is a dummy credit card number showing. Just ignore it and click 'Submit Order' to reach the download page
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
817-807-1709
TX, USA

wjstarck

Post by wjstarck » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:17 pm

You may have to use the following dummy credit card number to add the download to the shopping cart

Use the following dummy credit card #:

Exp. date: 12/14
CVV2 code: 111
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
817-807-1709
TX, USA