Default field in Edit Adjustment screen

For users or potential users.
mowgli

Default field in Edit Adjustment screen

Post by mowgli » Tue May 06, 2014 10:21 am

A customer complained that the cursor always defaults into the Note field on an adjustment, unlike a payment, where it jumps right into the Amount field. She finds herself typing the amount into the Note field. I haven't heard this complaint before, and wonder if anyone else finds this to be annoying.

Hersheydmd

Re: Default field in Edit Adjustment screen

Post by Hersheydmd » Wed May 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Not really. We type the reason for the adjustment and then enter the amount if there is any.
Robert M Hersh DMD, FAGD
Univ. of Penn 1982
Brooklyn, NY 11234
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Robert-M ... 1471599429

KevinRossen

Post by KevinRossen » Thu May 08, 2014 6:12 am

mowgli wrote:A customer complained that the cursor always defaults into the Note field on an adjustment, unlike a payment, where it jumps right into the Amount field. She finds herself typing the amount into the Note field. I haven't heard this complaint before, and wonder if anyone else finds this to be annoying.
I had never noticed where it defaults to. My normal process after clicking adjustment is to select the type of adjustment as we use a few different types, so I click that first.
Kevin Rossen
Office Manager, Rossen Dental
Founder, DivergentDental.com

ellingsworth

Post by ellingsworth » Tue May 13, 2014 11:35 am

This default drives me crazy! It should be similar to the payment screen, where you enter the amount and then type of payment. Why is would default to the Notes box is beyond me!