postcards recommendation

For users or potential users.
brentwood

postcards recommendation

Post by brentwood » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:37 am

Can you anyone recommend postcards for appointment reminders and birthday cards? I have been using those from Medical Arts Press. The price is great, but they look very dated. I need something more refreshing and different. Thanks.

KevinRossen

Re: postcards recommendation

Post by KevinRossen » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:35 am

brentwood wrote:Can you anyone recommend postcards for appointment reminders and birthday cards? I have been using those from Medical Arts Press. The price is great, but they look very dated. I need something more refreshing and different. Thanks.
Check out PracticeMojo. They have a great integrated plan for email, text message, postcards, and more. We are switching back to them.
Kevin Rossen
Office Manager, Rossen Dental
Founder, DivergentDental.com

brentwood

Post by brentwood » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Thanks for the information. I print the appointment reminder and birthday day cards myself using Open Dental. I am looking for post cards for laser printers. Does anyone have any recommendation? Thanks.

tstrickler

Post by tstrickler » Mon May 05, 2014 2:17 pm

SmartPractice (smartpractice.com) has the largest selection of 4-up laser cards. Lots of offices are asking for a design to match their brand and they can create custom 4-up laser cards as well. There is usually a one-time set-up or design fee but they can give you a quote and it ensures that you and your team aren't spending time looking for new designs that fit your image.

If you ever want someone else to print and mail your recall or birthday postcards by linking directly to Open Dental, they partner with PracticeMojo for that as well (and can use your custom design).