Daily report minus scheduled

For users or potential users.
Tante

Daily report minus scheduled

Post by Tante » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Anyway to run the production report without the scheduled entity?
I just learned that any apps that were not set complete are altering my production reports. I like the idea of scheduled income showing up for future days but I do not see the purpose of it being there for the past. Any way have the scheduled entity as optional?

Arna

Re: Daily report minus scheduled

Post by Arna » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:04 am

No, not in the hard coded report. You can use a query to get the kind of report you are after, however setting appointments complete is such a crucial workflow for so many other aspects of the program that is would be easiest (and highly recommended by Open Dental) to set your appointments complete to combat this issue.
Is there a reason you are not setting your appointments complete?
Entropy isn't what it used to be...

Arna Meyer

KevinRossen

Post by KevinRossen » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:13 am

Tante wrote:Anyway to run the production report without the scheduled entity?
I just learned that any apps that were not set complete are altering my production reports. I like the idea of scheduled income showing up for future days but I do not see the purpose of it being there for the past. Any way have the scheduled entity as optional?
What numbers are you wanting to see: gross production or net/adjusted production? I have a few queries that I've written that might be helpful.
Kevin Rossen
Office Manager, Rossen Dental
Founder, DivergentDental.com

tgriswold

Post by tgriswold » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:00 pm

I would also encourage you to check our query examples page to see if there is an already written query to suit your needs. http://opendentalsoft.com:1942/ODQueryL ... yList.aspx
Travis Griswold
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com