Bug on Rx Edit Screen

For users or potential users.
jclaydds

Bug on Rx Edit Screen

Post by jclaydds » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:22 pm

On Version 13.2.23

I think there is a minor bug in the Rx Edit Window.

You select a patient, go to chart module, select New Rx and pick a particular drug you want to write a Rx for. The Rx Edit window pops up. The problem is the window is too small. The small size of this window obscures about 75% of the Delete button located on the lower left of this window. You can click on the left border of the window and drag it left to enlarge it so you can see the delete button.

I have seen this same behavior that is occurring in another dental office also using Open Dental Version 13.2.XX.

wjstarck

Re: Bug on Rx Edit Screen

Post by wjstarck » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:17 am

I noticed this too, but it appears to have been already fixed in 14.1 (not yet released).

Probably not worth back porting the fix, since you can still kind of see part of the the button off to the lower left.
Cheers,

Bill Starck, DDS
Big Idea Software, LLC
Developer, EASy(Electronic Anesthesia System) for Open Dental
817-807-1709
TX, USA

jsalmon

Post by jsalmon » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:24 pm

For some strange reason our development software (Visual Studio) does extremely random things to the UI designer when one computer is in a slick Windows 7 mode (Aero) and others open the same form in the old Windows 95 looking style. By the looks of the window, I think the random shenanigans happened in the background and accidentally slipped through the cracks on a commit. Adding to the bug tracker because v13.2 is our stable version and this is a borderline unusable window when it looks like this.

Thanks for reporting the bug btw.
The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.

Jason Salmon
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

jsalmon

Post by jsalmon » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Fixed it. It will be part of v13.2.28
The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.

Jason Salmon
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com