SMS and Confirming Appointments INTERNATIONAl User

For users or potential users.
bconsulting

SMS and Confirming Appointments INTERNATIONAl User

Post by bconsulting » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:23 am

Hello, I'm a distributor of OD in Trinidad and Tobago (The Caribbean) Great software. In my country, Lighthouse, DemandForce, Callfire, and other patient engagement software are not available, with the exception of SmileReminder. I know OD bridges with all of them, however, sadly, I cannot use them in my country.

Most of my clients are asking for the ability to send SMS messages to their clients, and having them confirm the appointments (by pressing 1, 2, etc), and mark the appointment as confirmed in OD. I don't know how to achieve this capability without Lighthouse, DemandForce, etc. I need some ideas from developers, etc.

I've come across SMSGlobal a global texting service. I'm wondering if there's some sort of bridge that can be built to cloud software like that? If so, how do I go about doing that?

bconsulting

Re: SMS and Confirming Appointments INTERNATIONAl User

Post by bconsulting » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:08 am

bump

pgor

Re: SMS and Confirming Appointments INTERNATIONAl User

Post by pgor » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:25 am

You need to contact Minh at opensoft. check out 'SMS Texting bridge' on this forum. I practice in Ireland and he sorted it out for me. He also has some added features in his plugin which I like.