Can we edit the Patient Info window in the chart module?

For users or potential users.
jourdo

Can we edit the Patient Info window in the chart module?

Post by jourdo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:11 am

Is there a way to change how this displays? I would like to remove, or bump to the bottom, the insurance and related info. That is all in the family file and does not seem to fit where the medical info is. Is there a way to remove this? Or at least, can we bump the medical info up?

Thanks!

jsalmon

Re: Can we edit the Patient Info window in the chart module?

Post by jsalmon » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:10 am

The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.

Jason Salmon
Open Dental Software
http://www.opendental.com

jourdo

Post by jourdo » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Thank you!

That looks so much cleaner now.

jsalmon

Post by jsalmon » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Just keep all your questions this simple and we'll get along just fine :lol:
The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.

Jason Salmon
Open Dental Software

jourdo

Post by jourdo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:36 pm

jsalmon wrote:Just keep all your questions this simple and we'll get along just fine :lol:
Should I start another thread, or throw a "not so easy question" here? Sorry....

I want to play around with the Automation feature and wonder if this can be done:

Up here in Alberta, we are stupid with our sterilization monitoring. I was wondering if it is possible to create an automation feature to enter a no fee code (eg. NXXXXXX - Sterlization Pouch #) in the patient chart once the appointment is set complete. Then the staff can enter the sterlization pouch number(s) into that code. It gives us an easy way to track what pouches go where. Right now we just type a note in the chart, but if we ever had to go back and look who we used what instruments on... well there is no easy way.

Is that something that the automation feature can do?

jsalmon

Post by jsalmon » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:45 pm

I don't have time to fully answer your question which works out cause you really should create a new thread.
We'll always answer your questions no matter where you ask them, but three years down the road when someone is looking for the answer to the question you asked, they're not going to click on the thread labeled "Can we edit the Patient Info window in the chart module?". So we'll just answer this new question in the new thread if we haven't answered here before you've had a chance to create it.

Jason Salmon
Open Dental Software

jourdo

Post by jourdo » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Done and done. Sorry about that.