Patient Record...The Enchilada...Report / Printout

For users or potential users.
opensource

Patient Record...The Enchilada...Report / Printout

Post by opensource » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:19 pm

Hello Team,

Great to have the forum back :-). Thanks Dr. Jordan. I am sure it must be like having a root canal :lol: . Keep up the Great Effort.

Unfortunately, I do not have very good reason why I am asking for the following....

Is There a way to Print...

Patient-Family Information
Graphics Chart
All Procedures..including Procedure Notes
All Communication Log Entries...
All Account Information...

Basically the Enchilada for a Given Patient / Family

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Cheers,

Opensource

jordansparks
Site Admin

Post by jordansparks » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:51 pm

I can think of a few separate printouts which would provide most of the info, and screenshots which would provide the rest. Good idea, though.
Jordan Sparks, DMD
http://www.opendental.com

opensource

Post by opensource » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:11 am

Thanks Dr. Jordan for a quick response.

As indicated, The reports/printouts are need for 'Not a very Happy' reason. Hopefully the screenshots will work as a valid proof of record.

I have used 'Fast Capture' software for doing the needful (For others who might need to do it). The Scroll screenshot option is very helpful to capture communication log and other windows which have scrolling options.

Hope we can have one report which will have the enchilada of information for easy retrieval..this becomes very important since we have gone completely paperless and one-button click reporting options to pull out such information will be very helpful (Thanks for Prioritizing this requirement Dr. Jordan).

Cheers,

Opensource

DavidWolf

Post by DavidWolf » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:29 am

Having a report which would satisfy a request for all patient records would be very helpful; for legal request and patient transfers.

Especially, if the program could somehow legally validate/timestamp the printout.

Great Idea!

sparkly

Post by sparkly » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:23 pm

DavidWolf wrote:Having a report which would satisfy a request for all patient records would be very helpful; for legal request and patient transfers.

Especially, if the program could somehow legally validate/timestamp the printout.

Great Idea!
that IS a good idea.
(and thank goodness the forum and its link are finally back up!! welcome back everyone!!!!!!!!)

sparkly

Post by sparkly » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:23 pm

DavidWolf wrote:Having a report which would satisfy a request for all patient records would be very helpful; for legal request and patient transfers.

Great Idea!
that IS a good idea.
(and thank goodness the forum and its link are finally back up!! welcome back everyone!!!!!!!!)