Report for completed procedures?

For users or potential users.
asanders

Report for completed procedures?

Post by asanders » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:33 pm

I've looked online and can't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a report that will show completed procedures for the year? For instance, total number of fillings, total number of crowns, total number of extractions, etc? I don't really want a breakdown of 1 v. 2 v. 3 surface restorations or PFM v. full gold v. all ceramic crowns, but just a total number completed. Thanks.

jclaydds

Re: Report for completed procedures?

Post by jclaydds » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Have you looked at the Procedure Report? Go to Reports and under the Daily Section, Click on Procedures.

You can use the calendars to pick the date range. Be sure to click "Grouped by Procedure Code" You can then select All Providers or pick and choose which providers you want included in the report.

The report is going to give you the breakdown between 1 v. 2 v. 3 surface restorations, different types of crowns, extractions, etc., by procedure code. It should only take a few seconds for you to add up the total for the handful of codes for fillings, extractions, crowns, etc.

You can also use the Procedure Report a 2nd way. If you want to see all the composite restorations you did for a certain time period, you can enter D23 in the box that says "Only for procedure codes similar to:" since all composite codes start with D23 and the report will return all the composite restorations in a certain date period by the providers you specify. I would still recommend you check the box for "Grouped by Procedure Code" if you are just wanting totals.

Hope this helps.

asanders

Re: Report for completed procedures?

Post by asanders » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:39 pm

I obviously made this too complicated. Thanks for the advice. I was looking at custom reports and never thought to look under the standard ones. Feeling stupid now . . .