Xcharge and fees

For users or potential users.
khdilger

Xcharge and fees

Post by khdilger » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:49 am

Are you guys keeping track of your fees that Global Payments is charging you through Xcharge? I did a quick 12 month average and it comes to 3.6% after all fees. The actually transaction fees are in the 2% or less amount but then after adding up "Surcharges" and the monthly recurring fees it is a lot more expensive.

Do we have other options to process credit cards that integrate with Xcharge? Am I getting screwed with the "Surcharge" and monthly recurring fees?

khdilger

Re: Xcharge and fees

Post by khdilger » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:59 am

Also... I quick search on the forums leads me to find that if you use saved data from OD for the CC you get charged double? Is that true? How is this avoided all the time? Is it avoided by making sure we swipe the card every time?

irfan

Post by irfan » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:12 pm

If you dont put in the security code / billing zipcode then you will be bumped into a higher tier.

khdilger

Post by khdilger » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Wish I would have known that. Anybody have a link to any online documentation for x-charge that talks about this and other items that will put you into a higher tier?

Is that just for manually inputed credit card numbers or for swiped charges as well?